9 Dec 2009

The Space between

Just a few days ago, I downloaded "the space between" by Dave Mathews Band. It was one of those moments when I just stared at the computer and searched for songs to download to pass the time. The first time I played the song, a line struck me almost instantly

"The space between your heart and mine is the space we'll fill with time"


I decided to search for the lyrics of the song after I heard that line. It turned out the song had a pretty deep meaning - that no matter what lies people say, the feelings inside of them still remain. Whatsoever the people in a relationship say to each other - negative or not, there's still something that keeps the two together.

The space between the tears we cry is the laughter keeps us coming back for more


I just had to share that line, two ironic feelings in a single line blending together to form a simple message easily understood by all. I don't know what got into me tonight, but thinking about that made me ask a lot of questions about relationships. It's a wonderful thing, relationships, but, why don't they always work out and save everyone the feeling of being heartbroken? I guess I'm just delving too much on a matter that is better left untouched.

I haven't got anything much to say anymore. I've been busy with things as of late, in fact, I don't even have time for myself. BUt, a once in a while crepe treatment is always a welcome sight :) I still have to write 10 sentences in french about the country of my dreams :) anyway, bonne soiree!

au revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home