7 Feb 2010

I just had to write this. :)

It was totally wild. I never expected it went that good of an event. Things are very very kind to me and I'm very thankful for that. I thought that I've been knocked down for good but it was life itself that brought me back to my feet. wohooo. good things come in bunches and especially to those deserving of it. I guess one wrong turn that I did was not that bad after all. It made me appreciate the scenery even more. Now getting back to the major highway. one turn at a time.

I know I've written this so many times before, but really. Its time. I've given this thing too much. Its time for myself.

au revoir..

P.S. J'ai besoin de l'inspiration pour mon sourire. Ma vie est bonne mais, je sais que c'est pas finir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home